Soul of Skin Touch & Massage Workshops
SOUL OF SKIN is a yearly cycle of ten weekend workshops. The 10 methods can be booked individually. If you complete the whole training you will receive a SOUL OF SKIN Certificate.
Experienced teachers will offer one method in each module. Discover massage as a form of intimate encounter! Expand your skills and abillities as a professional, as a lover or a partner.
Who is SOUL OF SKIN for?
Everybody is welcome. The workshop cycle is for anyone from beginners to bodywork professionals. The 10 methods can be booked individually.
How can i participate in SOUL OF SKIN?
The modules may be booked individually. Even though thea also build on each other, each weekend is complete in and of itself. You are free to join at any time and combine modules as you wish.
Why SOUL OF SKIN?
Learn and experience powerful methods for healing, relaxation and pleasure. Discover massage as a form of intimate encounter! Expand your skills and abillities as a professional, as a lover or a partner. You will walk away knowing many specific strokes and techniques, how to "read" a body and how to be guided by intuition and sensate information.
- Touch nourishes.
- Touch calms, heals, stimulates.
- Touch communicates.
- Touch is immediate.
- Touch registers in body, mind and soul.
- Touch balances and connects.
- Touch with presence and heart is a powerful agent for transformation.
What makes this program unique?
1. OUR TEACHERS: You will benefit from an international group of experts with extensive training and years of bodywork experience.
2. DIVERSITY: You can discover a wide spectrum of methods that emphasize different aspects of bodywork. If you attend every weekend you will receive a thorough and rich massage and touch training.
3. WHOLE-BODY ORIENTED: For us, there are no "untouchable" parts of the body. We meet the whole body with mindful attention and respect. Modules 7 und 8 bring even intentional attention and touch to the anus and the genitals - areas that normally are avoided by traditional or conventional massage schools.
4. SAFETY: We would like to offer a space in which you can feel welcome and safe. We invite you to have new experiences but there is never anything you "have to do". Your boundaries will be respected. This is for and about you.
5. AMONGST MEN: The beauty and power of heartfelt, conscious touch in a male group setting is difficult to express. It is quite unique and communicates itself through experience. Especially, the men who engage in several workshops or the whole program have the possibility of growing into deeper layers of trust and affection with each other. They form a temporary, intimate, male community. This is something not very common in our culture, even though many have a deep yearning for it.
Overview of all data
|Dec. 2 2017 –Dec. 3 2017||Breath & Presence||Berlin||Kai Ehrhardt|
|Mar. 10 2018 –Mar. 11 2018||Esalen-inspired Massage||Berlin||Peter Bolliger|
|May. 12 2018 –May. 13 2018||Deep Tissue Massage||Berlin||Marc Buscha|
|Oct. 20 2018 –Oct. 21 2018||Bodyflow Massage||Berlin||Andy Saich|
Book complete training
SOUL OF SKIN Touch & Massage Workshops
This weekend we learn to read the natural breath in the body of the receiver and how to work with it. Through attetntive and aware hands as well as subtle stimulations we get...
We will address issues around preparation: the setting, postures, attitudes and boundaries - before diving into the basics of Swedish-Esalen also know as Californian Massage....
Deep tissue massage focuses on stretching fascia, a three-dimensional web of connective tissue that surrounds, supports and penetrates all of the muscles, bones, nerves and...
SOUL OF SKIN Touch & Massage Workshops
Ever wanted to learn massage techniques to share with your lovers, friends or clients without the need of a table? This weekend will give you the tools to touch with...