Workshops - Men's Summer Retreat
Being present in the intimate encounter
The Men’s Summer Retreat is an invitation to slow down. Connect with the here and now. Acquire new skills for deepening your intimate relationships.
In order to explore your intimacy, we will train our capacity to focus on our experience in the present moment. In this way you can create a more intimate connection with yourself and build more meaningful and nurturing relationships with other men.
This retreat is an opportunity to take care of and nurture yourself – not only physically – in splendid natural surroundings.
During the retreat you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn to be more present in your intimate encounters
- Nurture yourself from encounters that will touch your heart
- Experience a conscious and profound connection with other like-minded men
- Become more aware of your needs, boundaries and desires
- Connect with your body. With your vitality and life energy. With your intuition.
- Explore your playfulness
- Learn to feel more secure and deepen your self-esteem
- Learn to better regulate intimate contact with other men
- Be more spontaneous and creative in your intimacy and in your life
- Experience an unforgettable week surrounded by nature
The focus of the retreat is to facilitate your individual learning and transformation. We are available to guide you with any individual processes that may arise so that you can deepen your learning and integrate it better into your daily life.
On our journey, we will use relaxation techniques, dance and movement, conscious breathing, conscious touch and massage on the whole body, meditation in nature, creative expression, playful group activities, and there will be space for reﬂection and group exchange.
Our methodology is based on a Gestalt approach (humanistic psychology with an emphasis on body awareness, emotions and interpersonal relations) and Sexological Bodywork.
The workshop will be held in Spanish and English, so you should be able to communicate in one of these languages.
Casa La Bartra - A XVIII century farmhouse (built on the remains of a former convent), welcoming, charming and fully restored. Accommodation in rooms for 3 - 5 persons inside the farmhouse or in small wooden huts in the nearby forest. Nearby swimming pool / pond. Managed by Ángels and Pep, a very friendly, open-minded and down-to-earth Catalan. Delicious Mediterranean food (mainly vegetarian) carefully prepared to nourish your body and soul.
>> The cost for accommodation with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is € 300. This amount is not included in the course fee, it is to be paid in cash on the ﬁrst day of the workshop.
La Bartra - Tarragona
- Earlybird: 420.00 EUR
- Basic: 490.00 EUR