One Year Training
One Year Training - Module 3
COMMUNITY - share -
Summer module in nature
A community can have a great, positive influence on the development of each individual. Stepping out of various forms of everyday life
into the experience of an appreciative community can be immensely healing and enriching in and of itself. Imagine a place where your individual expression can blossom, where it's okay to be who you really are with your longings, talents, tears, with your joy, frustration or fear.
- Experience the intimacy and vulnerability that arises when sharing what really moves you
- Bring your talents, creativity, humor, ideas and desires
- Celebrate Eros in the body and in nature
- Create experiences guided by your own desires
- Be supported and support others in creating nurturing community
INTEREST: I can open to receive communal support as well as offer my skills to contribute to community without sacrificing my autonomy. I see more opportunities to engage in life as part of a larger whole. I trust my inherent gifts and creativity.
with Kai Ehrhardt, Michael RolnickLanguage EN
Payment: by application only