One Year Training
One Year Training - Sacred Intimacy Certification
Relational and Sexual Healing through Touch, Talk & Presence
This module is intended to bring the personal process and the work experienced in modules 1-5 of the One-Year-Training into a context of working with
clients or with intimate relationships. It is also possible to translate some or the principles and dynamics covered into other professional or relational contexts.
- Exploring the scope and definition of Sacred Intimate work in a modern, contemporary context. What is it and what is it not? How does it differ from other modalities? Is SI work therapy or not?
- Defining parameters such as guidelines, intentions, boundaries, working agreements & work formats.
- Daily practice and processing of sessions with clients. How do we bring the specific practices introduces in MOD 1-5 into a Sacred Intimate / Client relationship?
- What are the challenges and pitfalls in this practice?
- How to build a practice? (ethics, presentation, bringing yourself into the world with this practice)
- Having invited “clients” join the group for sessions during the last days and processing the results afterwards.
- Certification Ritual.
This module is open to:
- All graduates of the Authentic Eros One-Year-Training
- To colleagues from shared and overlapping fields of work who are either already professionally practicing a form of one-on-one support or who have experience working with bodywork and the subject of relational and sexual healing.
Course times: 09:30 - 17:30 (10 days) First day starts at 09:00!
with Kai Ehrhardt, Julian MartinLanguage EN + DE
- Basic: 1450.00 EUR
- Supporter: 1850.00 EUR
- Repeater: 850.00 EUR
Payment: Bank transfer, PayPal